Abaddon Tournament Poker Bot
- Plays 9 man Multi-table Tournaments, and 9 man Sit n Go’s
- Uses GTO (Game Theory Optimal) strategy
- Automatically detects type of table and implements the correct strategy
- Supports lots of poker rooms. Click here to see what is supported
- License is for 1 year and can be used on up to 3 computers at the same time
- Instant Download!
[purchase_link id=”1431″ text=”BUY NOW” style=”button” price=”1″ color=”red”]
Plays on the following poker rooms:
- Global Poker
- and more…
Abaddon plays a small ball strategy based off of Daniel Negreanu. First, it tries to keep pots small when playing implied odds hands such as pocket pairs and suited connectors. Then, this poker bot pounces on opponents with big hands preflop and postflop. By specializing in pot control, and exploiting opponents by reading their stats from PokerTracker 4, the bot adapts to each opponent, whether in cash game or tournaments. This professional online poker bot has received the most reviews from customers, as well as the highest!
Advanced Features using Poker Tracker 4
– Steals when against tight vpip/3bet blinds
– Uses fold to 3bet stat to squeeze in the blinds against late loose raisers
– 3bets light against frequent steals
– Cbets when profitable using stats like fold to flop cbet and fold to turn cbet
– Calls down river bets when opponents went to showdown/won at showdown is poor.
– And lots more!